On Thursday 2nd March 2023, the best agency talent from across the UK congregated at London’s Grand Connaught Rooms for the 2023 Corporate Content Awards, recognising campaigns across Europe.
Up against 19 agencies, Wardour took home 13 awards for its clients.
Wardour received awards for:
- Best use of animation – Gold, Renewi
- Best use of a visual property – Gold, Renewi
- Best use of content with an existing external community – Gold, flow app for Deutsche Bank
- Best use of mobile – Silver, flow app for Deutsche Bank
- Best content targeted to the CSR community – Silver, Legal & General
- Best branded content publication – Silver, RSA Journal; Silver, Perspective for RBC Brewin Dolphin
- Best long-term use of content – Silver, RSA Journal
- Best branded content site – Silver, insurance company
- Best use of print – Silver, Perspective for RBC Brewin Dolphin; Bronze, RSA Journal
- Best content campaign to assist with corporate positioning – Bronze, Legal & General
- Best long-term use of content – Highly commended, flow app for Deutsche Bank
Martin MacConnol, Founder and CEO of Wardour, said: “Last night’s awards were a great success for our clients and we’re extremely proud that Wardour took home more Gold and more Silver trophies than any other agency. Our recognition in categories across animation, print and mobile, and covering topics from financial services to sustainability, demonstrates the breadth and expertise offered by the team at Wardour.”
As a content-led creative agency, Wardour has been recognised as delivering best-in-class programmes for national and international clients across media channels and comms and marketing disciplines.
If you'd like further information or have any questions, please get in touch with your regular contact at Wardour, or Lulu Trask at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be delighted to talk to you!
Stay ahead of the curve
Sign up to our emails