We’d like to share a few details of our success at the recent Corporate Content Awards, run by Communicate magazine.
No fewer than eight projects that we create with clients scooped prizes on the night, and the work we do with the
British Heart Foundationlanded the Grand Prix.
If you’d like to see a little more of what makes a campaign work please click on the links below.
GRAND PRIXaward for our work with British Heart Foundation.
- Best content campaign to assist with reputation management: Gold Award for our work with Newcastle University
- Best content campaign to assist with corporate positioning: Highly commended award for our work with Newcastle University
- Best branded content publication: Gold Award for our work with British Heart Foundation and Silver Award for our work with Hays
- Best one-off content campaign: Bronze Award for our work with Newcastle University
- Best long-term use of content: Gold Award for our work with British Heart Foundation, Silver for London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG), and Highly Commended for Gemalto
Commenting on the awards,
Claire Oldfield, Wardour CEO,said: “It is great to be recognised for such a variety of work. And it’s really great that our winning clients trust us to deliver – and that they give us such wonderful projects to work with them on.”
If you would like to know more about these projects or want to talk to us about any campaign, marketing or content challenges that you may have, please contact us on 020 7010 0999 or email email@example.com
Stay ahead of the curve
Sign up to our emails