Corporate reporting is a specialist area. Having worked across comms and marketing projects for nearly 25 years we know this point well.
Corporate reports mark a junction where statutory requirements and regulations bang into brand and creativity. Large companies which are outsourcing need an agency that can handle both while meeting the needs of key stakeholders.
When it comes to picking an agency partner for their stakeholder communication, we recommend our comms and finance clients have these key priorities front of mind:
- Is the agency able to consult with me and directors at board-level on what constitutes best practice for an annual reporting suite? Can they act as a trusted adviser throughout the process?
- As regulations change and evolve, can the agency support us on our journey to integrated reporting and deliver a solution that appeals to all stakeholders?
- Does the team have creative vision which offers value for money? Are they able to create an annual report and reporting suite which can help power an ongoing corporate comms dialogue with investors and analysts about the financial year?
- Is the agency robust in its processes? And do the team understand the content management software which will make lives easier and help error-free delivery to deadline?
Wardour, of course, excels in all these areas. As a boutique we offer senior counsel to clients on the strategy of good reporting and we help clients ensure they create a set of reports which are more than just a box-ticking exercise. Our USPs boil down to two key factors:
- We are a journalistically led agency. Our CEO spent his early career working on company stories for the Financial Times. It means we really understand investors and analysts. It also means, we take a more content-led approach to creativity and can be trusted to develop messaging in an intelligent, audience-friendly way.
- Corporate reporting is only one strand of our offering at Wardour. We are not a factory and tend to only have two or three annual report projects in our portfolio at any one time. These relationships typically span many years as we become a trusted adviser who helps clients integrate their financial reporting with other communications and even marketing activities. By doing fewer reports we are able to support our clients in more depth. By working in other areas we bring fresh insights.
If you would like to know more about our corporate reports and how we could help your business, please contact us using the details below.
Stay ahead of the curve
Sign up to our emails